The International Energy Agency (IEA) released its Medium-Term Oil Market Report on 10-Feb-15.
- Non-OPEC production more responsive to price swings and sets the stage for a relatively swift recovery
- US shale industry may be “stronger” in 2020
- Light Tight Oil (LTO) the new swing producer
- Global demand to grow slightly faster than supply capacity
- Saudi Arabian dominance of the OPEC market to decline
To read the Executive Summary of the Medium-Term Oil Market Report 2015 please click here.
To read Executive Director Maria van der Hoeven’s speech at the launch of Medium-Term Oil Market Report 2015, please click here.
To view the presentation that accompanied Executive Director Maria van der Hoeven’s speech, please click here.